How to install Wordpress
Installing any CMS with Hosting Cloud is very simple, as we utilise Softaculous for all installations. Follow these steps to get started:
- Login to your cPanel using any method.
- Scroll down the main homepage and find 'Softaculous Apps Installer', then navigate there
- Using either the 'Top Scripts' homepage, soft bar or search find the application you wish to install (in this case Wordpress)
- You can modify any settings to suite your needs, and be sure to set a complex password to assist in securing your installation
- Once ready, click 'Install' at the bottom and after a short wait the application will be installed and ready for use.
You will also receive an email containing the login details (in plaintext) so carefully archive this for your own records.