How to update your name servers
domain transfer, name server, domains
After a domain has been transferred from another registrar you will need to update your name servers before you can use this domain with our DNS facilities. To update your name servers:
- Log into Client Area
- Navigate to 'Domains' -- 'My Domains'
- Find the domain you need to update then choose 'Manage Domain'
- Choose the 'Nameserver' tab
- Select 'Use default nameservers' to default the name servers back to our standard selection
- Click 'Change Nameservers'
You will need to allow up to 24-48 hours for DNS to resolve correctly after changing NS records.